- Intermediate/Advanced: Perform each exercise one after the other, resting when you need to.
- Warm up with a few minutes of light cardio or light versions of each exercise.
- Complete 1 circuit for a short workout, or go through the series 2 to 3 more times for a more challenging workout.
- If you don't have weights, use whatever is handy (water bottles, soup cans, etc.) or use no weights and add reps if you need more intensity
- Modify the workout as needed, and avoid any exercises that cause pain or that are confusing.
- See your doctor if you have any medical conditions, illnesses or injuries.
Are you ready to go? Then let's get started: