Friday, December 11, 2009

Today's Leg Blast!

Some of you may be lucky enough to have been born with legs like this but the rest of us have to work at it!

This sequence can easily be done at home in about 35-40 minutes. I love throwing exercises together and making a fun, tough workout. Enjoy!

Walking Lunges & Plie Squats- 24
Lunge Squat Combo- 8 per leg, front and back
Walking Lunges & Plie Squats- 12
Leg Press- 16 per leg
Thrusting Hammer Punch Lunge- 24 per leg
Leg Press- 16 per leg
One-legged Sit & Stands- 24 per leg
Side Thrust Hammer Lunge- 30 per leg
One-Legged Sit & Stands- 24 per leg
Firewalkers- 60
Walking Lunges & Plie Squats- 12
Firewalkers- 60
Walking Lunges & Plie Squats- 12
Lunge Squat Combo- 8 per leg, front and back
Low Pulse Lunges- 32 per leg
Lunge Squat Combo- 8 per leg, front and back

Tons of fun! I know my legs will be sore tomorrow : ) Now go do it!!



These exercises are featured on the "Leg Blast Premix" in Butts & Guts. This is an awesome DVD to have on hand for really burning out those legs!

Nicole

5 comments:

Averie @ Averie Cooks said...

Hey Nicole....sooooo sorry for the lack of commenting this week. Something happened to my Reader and half my stuff (your blog included!) was in the wrong place and I wasnt seeming them update. Sorry bout that and thanks as usual for all your lovely comments to me, you were prob like WTF?!! :)
You know I love u girl and I am so glad you're enjoying the Raw Balls LOL and hope you and your fam are enjoying a lovely pre holiday season.

xoox

TheFitnessFreak said...

Nah, I knew you were getting ready for your vacation. Don't sweat it : ) I hope you are having tons of fun!!!

Have a wonderful Christmas!

Diane said...

Wow....thanks for listing that workout and links for the exercises :) I love seeing how to do the exercises.....thank you thank you!

Diane said...

Wow i read further down...and saw i can order a dvd......lol thanks will be ordering one

TheFitnessFreak said...

Butts and Guts is an awesome DVD Diane! It's so versatile so I use it all the time : )

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin