Baked to perfection in a medley of fresh vegetables, garlic and spices, this clean-eating meal will have even the fussiest of families reaching for seconds.
- Cooking spray
- 3 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast, chopped into 2 inch cubes
- 2 lb red potatoes, chopped into 2 inch cubes
- 1 1/2 cups chopped Roma tomatoes
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 3/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 8 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp chopped fresh rosemary
- Ground pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 400°F and spray a baking dish with cooking spray. Add chicken, potatoes, tomatoes, asparagus, basil, garlic and olive oil. Sprinkle with rosemary. Add pepper if desired. Bake for 20 to 30 minutes, turning occasionally until tender. Serve.
Makes 8 servings
NUTRIENTS PER SERVING:
Click HERE for a printable version.