Yummy, easy, no-bake and vegan to boot:} These only take 30 minutes or less!
Makes 24 1-inch balls
- 2 1/2 cups rolled oats (regular or quick-cooking)
- 1/2 cup raw pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 2 Tbs. raw sunflower seeds
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/3 cup plus 1 Tbs. honey
- 2 Tbs. barley malt syrup or agave nectar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Grind 1/2 cup oats and 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds in food processor until powdery. Transfer to medium bowl; set aside.
- Combine remaining 2 cups oats, remaining 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds, raisins, sunflower seeds and cinnamon in large bowl. Stir in almond butter, honey, barley malt syrup and vanilla until soft dough forms.
- Moisten hands, and roll dough into 1-inch balls. Coat balls in oat-pumpkin seed powder. Place in freezer 20 minutes to set, then serve or store in the fridge.
Nutritional InformationPer BALL: Calories: 148, Protein: 5g, Total fat: 6g, Saturated fat: 1g, Carbs: 21g, Cholesterol: mg, Sodium: 2mg, Fiber: 2g, Sugars: 8g
Click HERE for a printable version.