Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Workout & Food Journal

This is pretty much my go to menu. I mix up the veggies and fruits I use but the blueprint is usually the same. I actually am finding that I don't care what I eat as long as it's a fruit or vegetable. It's nice to not spend your day thinking about your next meal:)

6:30 a.m. water w/ lemon juice
7:00 a.m.  green vegetable juice
9:30 a.m. green smoothie w/hemp protein
12:30 p.m. 1/2 cantaloupe
2:00 p.m. large salad w/ hemp oil, vinegar, avocado and lots of veggies from my fil's garden
3:00 p.m. some of my yummy granola
5:30 p.m. green smoothie 
6:30 p.m.  grapefruit from my father-in-laws tree, the best!

My workout for the last three weeks has been my new STS program I mentioned in the last workout journal post. This week is an active recovery week. I did Turbo Jam yesterday and followed it up with a tough 2-1/2 hour hike with the family. I wouldn't really say that's a typical recovery week as it isn't even a typical workout week, haha. 

Here's the plan for this "recovery" week:

Monday: Turbo Jam 3T & 2-1/2 hour hike

We started the hike down where all the little houses are. Yowza!

2 comments:

Annie, The Amazing Shrinking Girl said...

Let me know how you like the STS system (Cathe right?). I was interested in it but changed my mind and haven't really thought about it since. It's really expensive but one of my friends loves it!

Kristen's Raw said...

Outstanding day of food! Good job!!!

Cheers,
Kristen

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin