Monday, September 21, 2009

Books in Review- The Eat-Clean Diet Companion


Hey Clean Eating fans, Tosca is coming out with a fabulous new journal! If you have trouble remembering goals, plans, menus, routines, measurements, etc., you need this book! As someone who personally forgets details like these often, I know this book will be perfect: )

This book includes:

  • A weekly food tracker with room to write in up to 6 meals per day
  • Space to track your nutritional needs, i.e. protein, complex carbs, etc.
  • Progress pages
  • Space for your weekly shopping list and menu plan
  • Helpful tips and words of wisdom from Tosca including tips on what to eat
  • Tips on staying organized and prepared
I love journaling and keeping track of my results. Over the years I have compiled a mish-mosh of books and folders with my notes and information so I am so excited to have one book to put it all in now! If you want motivation and encouragement in black and white, get this book!

Click HERE for a preview and to pre-order your copy today!
It is also available on Amazon.

Nicole

6 comments:

scrapwordsmom said...

I have all of her books. Looking forward to this one!!

Lizzie M. said...

That sounds good, I'll tell Paula about it!

Averie @ Averie Cooks said...

Hey Girl, just wanted to say hi and hope you're having a good one :)

Admin said...

This sounds great! Thanks for sharing.

Best wishes,

Janie
http://janieoutofdebt.blogspot.com

TheFitnessFreak said...

Thanks Janie!

Kristen's Raw said...

I always love your reviews. I just heard Alicia Silverstone is coming out with a book. :)

Cheers,
Kristen

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin