Monday, September 21, 2009

Books in Review- The Eat-Clean Diet Companion


Hey Clean Eating fans, Tosca is coming out with a fabulous new journal! If you have trouble remembering goals, plans, menus, routines, measurements, etc., you need this book! As someone who personally forgets details like these often, I know this book will be perfect: )

This book includes:

  • A weekly food tracker with room to write in up to 6 meals per day
  • Space to track your nutritional needs, i.e. protein, complex carbs, etc.
  • Progress pages
  • Space for your weekly shopping list and menu plan
  • Helpful tips and words of wisdom from Tosca including tips on what to eat
  • Tips on staying organized and prepared
I love journaling and keeping track of my results. Over the years I have compiled a mish-mosh of books and folders with my notes and information so I am so excited to have one book to put it all in now! If you want motivation and encouragement in black and white, get this book!

Click HERE for a preview and to pre-order your copy today!
It is also available on Amazon.

Nicole

6 comments:

scrapwordsmom said...

I have all of her books. Looking forward to this one!!

Lizzie M. said...

That sounds good, I'll tell Paula about it!

Averie (LoveVeggiesAndYoga) said...

Hey Girl, just wanted to say hi and hope you're having a good one :)

Janie Out of Debt said...

This sounds great! Thanks for sharing.

Best wishes,

Janie
http://janieoutofdebt.blogspot.com

TheFitnessFreak said...

Thanks Janie!

Kristen's Raw said...

I always love your reviews. I just heard Alicia Silverstone is coming out with a book. :)

Cheers,
Kristen

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin