Thursday, October 8, 2009

Raw Recipe of the Week: Raw Fudge

I invented this because I had a little bit of a sweet tooth and a chocolate craving. I store it in the fridge and take one little piece out every now and then : )



1/2 cup raw nut butter of choice
1-1/2 cups organic shredded coconut
1/4 cup raw cacao powder
1/3 - 1/2 cup agave nectar
1-2 Tbsp. organic coconut oil, melted

Place all of the ingredients in the food processor and process until smooth. Place in an 8x8 pan that is lined with parchment or wax paper. Place in fridge until set and viola, yumminess!

Click HERE for a printable version.

4 comments:

Averie @ Averie Cooks said...

Nice, very nice! AS IF I dont have enough chocolate raw vegan this or that desserts in my house that I've made, this is another one to add to the list. I think it's Sarma & Matthew in one of their books that basically combine either a 2-1 or 1-1 ratio of almond butter and cocoa powder and call it refrig fudge. And by you adding the coconut..and the agave, yeah girl, yum :) Thanks as always for your great comments on my bloggie.

xoxo

Unknown said...

Thanks for this brownie recipe! I was just talking to a client about a good brownie recipe today!

TheFitnessFreak said...

Of course Averie, I love your blog : )

This is a great chocolate fix Ayla!

Abby (Abbys Vegan Eats) said...

Those looks soo good, simple too! YUM :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin