Saturday, December 5, 2009

Busy? I Understand. Trust Me.

Okay, so we're just a few weeks away from Christmas and I have been a bit lax on computer time. In some ways it's good and in some ways it's bad. The good is that I have managed to make it look somewhat like Christmas around the house. The bad part is that I can't post regularly. I will say my husband and children are happy I've made it feel a bit more festive in the house : )

I will get a few more holiday posts in before the big day but I hope you'll forgive me for not posting more often. I hope you are all having a wonderful time with your family and friends and getting into the true spirit of Christmas.

Now what would my Christmas be without "The Queen of Fitness"?

My sons favorite! Of course I could do without the song and lights : )

This was one of my first decorations when I got married.



Isn't he a cute little snowman?
The tree all decorated. My husband would prefer about 3 more strands of lights but I had to restrain him. You can only fit so many lights on a tree that has to also hold about 150 Hallmark ornaments!

Keep an eye out for another post this week!

Nicole

2 comments:

Coby said...

Oh my gosh! Love the Queen of Fitness ornament!

Mom on the Run said...

I am feeling the same way as of late. I got the lights on the tree and 1/8th of the decorations up. UGH! I hate the holiday business.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin