- 1 cup purple cabbage, shredded
- 3 cups green cabbage, shredded
- 2 medium carrots, shredded
- 1/2 small red onion, sliced thinly into strips
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley or dill (I prefer dill, it's a personal preference)
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Toss cabbage, carrots, onion and parsley or dill together in a bowl. In a separate bowl, mix coconut milk, sea salt, celery seed, lime juice, olive oil and cayenne pepper. Toss dressing with cabbage mixture. Let it sit and chill for awhile before serving to allow the flavors to blend.
Makes 10 servings. Serving size 1/2 cup.
Click HERE for a printable version.