1 scoop natural protein powder (I use brown rice protein powder)
1/2 cup regular oats
1 packet Stevia or 2 tsp. agave
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice or apple pie spice
1/2 tsp vanilla
Fruit (optional, can be mixed into batter or served on top)
- Preheat a skillet pan on low/medium heat and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place all ingredients into a blender and blend until combined.
- Pour batter onto skillet to make either one giant pancake or several separate pancakes (better this way).
- Cook until golden brown on each side. (2-3 mins/side)
- Serve with a little pure maple syrup or fruit on top.