Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Insanity Day 8: Pure Cardio.......Round Two



Today, Pure Cardio was on tap! It was definitely better the second time through. I felt much stronger and I think this will be one of my favorite Insanity workouts. I like it the most because the exercises don't repeat them selves in this one it just has 15 different exercises that last about 1-minute each. Just my style, varied : )

Here is how one round of the warm-up breaks down:

Jog
Jumping Jacks
Heisman
123- Heisman
Butt Kicks
High Knees
Mummy Kicks

As with the other workouts, each exercise is performed for 30 seconds and each round is repeated 3 times before the water break and stretch. For those of you who haven't read my suggestion before, try doing the workout without the music. I like it so much better with the music off! Tell me what you think!

Tomorrow, Plyometric Cardio Circuit- The Big Breakdown!

See you soon,

Nicole

1 comment:

Pure2raw twins said...

I liked the pure cardio too!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin