Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Organizing. Half the Battle.



I know that New Year's is a time for resolutions and I'm all for them. Eat better. Sleep more. Yell less. Laugh more. Exercise regularly. Find out how to add more time to the clock. Okay, maybe that last one is a stretch but I'm still working on it.

If there is one thing I've learned over the years, it's that being unorganized can stop me from accomplishing many of my goals. Yes, being more organized IS one of my goals but that one goal can be the key to unlocking so many of your other goals.

I, in the pursuit of being organized once and for all am tackling a book by Tsh Oxenreider called "One Bite at a Time".  Tsh makes becoming more organized and setting goals just a bit easier.

This is a great e-book and I am happily working on Week 1. This week is all about "Eating the Frog". You know how it goes, you procrastinate doing that one thing you hate. It may be laundry for some, it may be washing your weeks produce or even washing the car. Whatever it is your goal in week 1 is to make it a habit to do the worst chore first. This way the rest of your to-do list seems easy. For me it was trimming and separating about 10 lbs. of chicken. I hate doing it! I tell you, I am so glad it's done and not lurking in the fridge waiting for me to deal with.

I am benefiting from this book and I want you to as well. Tsh is offering the e-book for only $4! Just use the code HAPPYNEWYEAR when you checkout. I hope this book sets you on the path to being more organized so that you can accomplish all of the goals you have set for yourself. Happy New Year everyone!! Now go Eat Your Frog : )

Nicole

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin