Monday, July 13, 2009

Raw Recipe of the Week: Avocado Lettuce Wraps

This is my fave lunch/dinner as of late and it's so easy!



Ingredients:

1/2 avocado
1/2 cup shredded beet or red cabbage or both
1/2 cup shredded carrots
alfalfa sprouts
1 tomato chopped or sliced

Crisp romaine lettuce

Wrap up first 5 ingredients in romaine lettuce and enjoy! You can also drizzle a little of you favorite Raw dressing inside or just a little olive/flax/hemp oil. These are so easy to whip up in a hurry. A lot of times I'll just grab whatever veggies I have in my fridge and throw them in lettuce and eat up!

Click HERE for a printable version.

Nicole

4 comments:

Ingrid said...

I love lettuce wraps. They are especially perfect for making a quick light meal. :-)

Maria Rose said...

That sounds perfect for this time of year when all I want is a light meal!

Kristen's Raw said...

That looks and sounds scrumptiously delicious and fresh! Awesome!!!

Cheers,
Kristen

Lizzie M. said...

I think Ryde would love these!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin