Thursday, February 23, 2012

My Favorite Way to Get a Healthy Dinner on the Table

Simple Meal Planning - Plan to Eat


For the past year I have been making menu plans through Plan to Eat. I have input almost 400 recipes into the program and it has been so wonderful!It helps me stick to a budget and ensures that I can easily make good, healthy meals for my family.

There are so many great websites with recipes but making them all easily accessible was tough.  Enter PTE, now I can just copy the HTML code from many of my favorite cooking sites(like Clean Eating) and add them into the PTE site in under a minute. Once they're in the PTE program I can print them and add them to my shopping list.

The shopping list is totally customizable. I can add things, remove things, put them on a list for a specific store and I do it all in under 10 minutes.

The best thing about being part of PTE is that your friends can join too and then you all have access to each others recipes. Yep, you can benefit from the work of others : ) You can also manually input your personal recipes as well as recipes from sites that don't have the formatting for copy and paste HTML. I have input lots of recipes this way and it is really simple once you get the hang of it.

The cool thing is that you can join with just an e-mail address and a password and you get 30 days access for free. You don't even have to put in a credit card number unless you decide to join later, yippee! Click on the logo above and try it out, you'll be so glad you did!!

Make sure to become my "friend" if you do join and you get to see all of my recipes. I have regular, Clean-Eating, Vegan, vegetarian, organic, Paleo, Gluten-Free and other fun recipes in my recipe book. On the main recipe page click on the "Friends" tab. Once it opens click "Add Friend" in the upper left-hand corner. You can find me under TheFitnessFreak. Check it out!

Nicole

1 comment:

Cotter Crunch said...

you know i will be checking out PTE. thanks for sharing!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin